What We Do
LITTLE RED HEN CONSIGNMENT TAGGING SERVICE IS ON IT!
- Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service will register you as a Consignor for the sale of your choice.
- You will be assigned a Little Red Hen consignor number specific to you for the sale in which you choose to participate. Each of your items will be tagged with a descriptive card and a barcode with your unique consignor number. If you are participating in multiple sales, you will have a different, sale-specific, consignor number for each sale.
- We iron, hang, pin, bag (if necessary), tag and price your items for you, then store them until it is time to drop-off for the sale.
- All supplies are provided as part of the Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service.
- We also take care of delivery of your items to the sale and will merchandise them throughout the store in their proper sections.
HOW DOES LITTLE RED HEN CONSIGNMENT TAGGING SERVICE PRICE ITEMS?
We price items at 30-40% of the estimated original retail price. The condition and brand name of an item raises or lowers this figure. All boutique brand items will feature sale-specific colored curling ribbon on their hangers to assist in their sale. High-priced items will be affixed with security tags if they are available at the sale of your choice.
DO I HAVE TO WORK A SHIFT AT THE SALE?
You have the option of working a shift (which will gain you an earlier shopping time at the Private, Consignor’s-only presale, but working a shift is not required.
LET THE FUN BEGIN:
Follow your sales online (reconciled overnight by most sales), utilizing your assigned Little Red Hen Consignor number and Consignor-specific password. We’ll walk you through it, step by step.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!
When you choose Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service, the Final Proceed amount is split 50/50. Final Proceeds are the monies that are earned from the sale of your items minus the Consignment Sale’s percentage as detailed in New to Consigning. The Consignment Sale’s registration fee will be applied to your half of the Final Proceeds. Check out our Fee Structure for additional services you might be interested in. Within 1 week after checks are issued by the Consignment Sale, your check will be issued and mailed out to you by Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service.
DUCK DUCK GOOSE PARTICIPANTS:
Your check will be issued by Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service and mailed to you along with an itemized sales report 1 week after the Duck Duck Goose Unsold Item Pick Up Day.
JACK & JULES PARTICIPANTS:
Your check will be issued by Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service and mailed to you along with an itemized sales report 1 week after the Jack and Jules Unsold Item Pick Up Day.
THE PICKY CHICK PARTICIPANTS:
Your check will be issued by Little Red Hen Consignment Tagging Service and mailed to you along with an itemized sales report 1 week after checks are received from The Picky Chick (checks are typically mailed 2 weeks after the sale ends).
EAGER TO SHOP THE SALE(S)?
As a Consignor, you will be able to shop the Private Pre-Event Sale in whichever sale you participate. We’ll mail your Private Sale pass to you the same day we pick it up from the sale on your behalf. Easy! Please let us know if you’d like to shop early when you fill out the Consignment Agreement.
If you wish to have your unsold items returned after the sale, we’ll pick them up for you and coordinate a time to get them back to you. See Optional Extra Services under Fee Structure for more information. Another option is to pick up unsold items yourself, or choose to have them donated to selected charities. Please make your choice known on the Consignment Agreement.